Aeronautica Imperialis - Phoenix Bomber Squadron
- System Aeronautica Imperialis
Each Phoenix Bomber is a heavily armed strike craft utilized by the Craftworld Aeldari, carrying a payload tailored towards ground attack missions. Despite these modifications, they remain fast, nimble aircraft. Capable of engaging both air and ground forces, the Phoenix Bomber is an integral tool in the Asuryani air war.
While most bombers are large, tough, and a bit lumbering, the Phoenix Bomber is anything but. With the same structural integrity as a typical fighter, it relies on speed and maneuverability to get out of tight spots, while the customizable payload allows it to excel in a wide variety of missions. The missile array can be exchanged for specialized plasma and krak missiles to target aerial and ground targets, respectively, and they can be fitted with twin bright lances, twin starcannons, or twin pulse lasers on top of their standard shuriken cannon and bomb rack armaments. A savvy Asuryani commander will find a juicy target for them more often than not, making each one count in a protracted firefight.
The set includes:
- 3 multipart plastic Asuryani Phoenix Bombers miniatures
- 3 twin bright lances, 3 twin starcannons, 3 twin pulse lasers, 3 standard missile arrays, and 3 missile arrays to represent either nightfire plasma or nightfire krak missiles.
- 3 Aeronautica Imperialis bases (Each base designates the model’s front, rear and side arcs as well as speed and altitude dials. Each base also includes a clear stand to connect the aircraft to the base.)
- 1 Asuryani Squadron transfer sheet
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up