Starfinder - Alien Archive
- Mechanism Rulebooks
- System Starfinder
Strange aliens both friendly and fearsome fill this tome of creatures designed for use with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game! From the gravity-manipulating frujais and planet-killing novaspawn to space goblins and security robots, the creatures in this codex will challenge adventurers no matter what strange worlds they're exploring. What's more, player rules for a host of creatures let players not just fight aliens, but be them!
Inside Starfinder Alien Archive, you'll find the following:
- Over 80 bizarre life-forms both classic and new, from the reptilian ikeshtis and energy-bodied hallajins to robotic anacites and supernatural entities from beyond the realms of mortals.
- Over 20 races with full player rules, letting you play everything from a winged dragonkin to a hyperevolved floating brain.
- New alien technology to help give your character an edge, including weapons, armor, magic items, and more.
- A robust NPC-creation system to let Game Masters build any aliens or creatures they can imagine.
- New rules for magical monster summoning, quick templates to modify creatures on the fly, and more!
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up