Warhammer 40K - War Zone Nachmund: Rift War
- Mechanism Codexes & Rulebooks
- System Space Marines
- System Chaos Space Marines
- System Thousand Sons
- System Drukhari
Haarken Worldclaimer, Herald of the Apocalypse, leads one of the mightiest traitor hosts every assembled. His mission, ordained by Abaddon the Despoiler himself, is to smash aside all Imperial resistance and claim the Nachmund Gauntlet in its entirety. This lawless place is home to pirates, xenos, traitors and renegades – yet Nachmund is strategically vital to the Imperium of Man, for it remains the most stable route known through the Great Rift. Should it fall, contact between Terra and the Imperium Nihilus would be all but lost.
The Imperium cannot afford to lose the Gauntlet, but its forces are already exhausted and overstretched. Even as the systems around the southern end of the Gauntlet are reinforced, sedition begins to take hold, and no amount of heroism and sacrifice may be enough to throw back the Worldclaimer...
In this 88-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The story of Haarken Worldclaimer’s conquest of the Nachmund Gauntlet, including the siege of the Chaos Knight world Dharrovar, and the Imperium’s attempts to resist them at all costs
- An in-depth War of Desperation campaign system for all modes of play – fight for control of three brutal War Zones, each with its own special rules and Legendary Mission
- Crusade rules to represent mobile Space Marine raiding forces and devoted hordes of Chaos Undivided, plus new arcane rituals for the Thousand Sons
- Additional rules content, including a Codex Supplement for the Castellans of the Rift Chapter of Space Marines, and Armies of Renown for Tzaangor-themed Thousand Sons and the Drukhari's Haemonculus Covens
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up