- No. of Players 1-4
- Age Range Ages 10+
- Mechanism Dice Rolling
- Play Time 15-30 Min
- Theme Fantasy
In Dice Miner, a sloped mountain board is filled with dice. Players take turns choosing dice from it. Each time the mountain is emptied, players score based on the faces showing on their dice.
Five types of dice help or imperil the Dwarves in different ways.
- Tunnel dice show pips that must be collected in straights to score.
- Treasure dice show gems worth points. But the player with the most doubles that total.
- Hazard dice depict cave-ins and dragons that threaten negative points.
- Tool dice can turn hazards to the Dwarves’ advantage, making perils positive or locking in great rolls for future use.
- Magic dice provide re-rolls prior to scoring, which you can use to save your skin…or push your luck.
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up