Improv for Gamers (Second Edition)
- Mechanism Books
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen the following skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
Improv for Gamers Second Edition features revised exercises and new content:
- Over a dozen new exercises
- Tips and guidance from other dual-class improviser-gamers
- Advice for modifying exercises for online play, accessibility, and your specific game
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up