Monster of the Week - The Codex of Worlds
- Mechanism Rulebooks
- System Powered by the Apocalypse
Unite your party of Hunters with new Team playbooks and take your supernatural adventures into new genres and fresh settings with the Codex of Worlds! This huge 416-page expansion for Monster of the Week comes in a beautiful hardcover edition, loaded with new material for players and Keepers alike!
Your party gains new allies, new moves, and new nemeses with the Team playbooks! Fight monsters together as the galaxy-guarding Interdimensional Crisis Team. Road-trip against evil as a Touring Band. Avenge your community and your loved ones as the Last Survivors! All in all there are 15 different Team playbooks which thematically (and mechanically) unite your characters in their battle against supernatural evil.
Keepers: Leave the modern world behind with five new setting frameworks!
- This Strange Old House has your hunters inherit a mansion packed with occult secrets, and focuses the series on discovering them all.
- Gothic Century takes your game back to the horrors of the nineteenth century, dealing with the supernatural effects of imperialism, industrialization, and conflict between modernity and tradition.
- In Dreaming with the Gods, your hunters find themselves in not-quite-Europe during a surreal, mystical alternate Renaissance.
- In the Monster Marches, explore a medieval fantasy world, where a colonial empire has riled up the spirits of the land. Here, monster hunters are outcasts—necessary but untrusted even by those they save.
- Bone Spear takes you into the Stone Age. The hunters protect the community from monsters. However, monsters often need healing, recompense, or mediation instead of simple killing.
Or take inspiration from your own sources and use the advice inside to build your own world!
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up