Raccoon Sky Pirates (Revised Edition)
- Mechanism Rulebooks
You and your friends play raccoons: chittering, baggy-pants, ring-tailed burglars. After building a flying ship, you hatch a scheme to fly to the suburbs in search of better trash. Descend on a suburban house, try not to wake up the residents, and steal all their stuff. Evade the Neighborhood Watch and try not to explode! Embrace joyful random action and the infinite uses for trash.
Flying a ship takes coordination and discipline. Unfortunately, you’re a bunch of raccoons.
Raccoon Sky Pirates is a tabletop role-playing game for 3 to 6 players that takes about three hours to play. Take to the skies, loot a suburban home of all the trash you can carry, and escape into the night, while trying to keep your ship from exploding.
- Pick your raccoon or other trash animal—possums, rats, pigeons and roaches are all available.
- Design your gorgeous, rattletrap flying ship.
- Roll to see what you do, then narrate a moment based on your roll.
- Play Complications Cards to rescue a disastrous moment—but watch out, you’re asking for trouble in the future.
- Watch the Disaster Track tick up in the house and on the ship.
- In five clearly defined scenes, fly to the suburbs, get into the house, steal everything you can, fly back to the junkyard, and divvy up the loot.
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up