Torchbearer (Second Edition) - Core Rules
- Mechanism Rulebooks
Torchbearer Core Rules: A two-book set of revised, reformatted goodness.
This is all you need to play the game.
The Dungeoneer's Handbook
- 256 pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- Revised character creation which includes tighter Nature question results
- Revised leveling costs
- 10 levels for all classes (up from 5), including revised benefits for levels 1-5
- New class: Theurge, a mad seer possessed by the immortals
- New arcane spell memorization system, The Memory Palace
- New divine magic system, The Immortal Burden
- New invocations and spells with revised, clarified format
A Scholar's Guide to Dangers Various and Sundry
- 320 pages, digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5")! Hardcover, linen wrap, swanky end papers, nice paper!
- New easy-to-process difficulty factors format throughout
- Revised skill format—much easier to parse
- Revised and clarified reward system
- Iconic monsters all in a revised, cleaner format
- New loot tables—with more treasure!
- New camp and town events (they're so good!)
- New demo adventure: Revised and updated Dread Crypt of Skogenby!
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up