Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - Archives of the Empire, Vol. 2
(You save )
- Mechanism Modules
- System Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Welcome to Archives of the Empire: Volume II. A fascinating and diverse collection of articles on topics that cover the length and breath of the Old World. This second volume focuses on those towering walls of muscle and fat, the Ogres, who hail from the Mountains of Mourn but make their home across the Empire and indeed the world. Volume II details new locations, careers, and NPCs perfect for inclusion in your next WFRP adventure.
Archives of the Empire II includes:
- Ogres of the Empire: Two chapters dedicated to Ogres, their place in the Empire, and their place at the gaming table. Included are three new careers, including the fearsome Ogre Butcher, who wields the magic of the Great Maw with bloody intent.
- Star Signs and Astrology: Some say their fate is written in the stars, while others find their future in the gutter. This chapter provides a description of the star signs that dot the heavens of the Old World, along with the meaning that people invest in them.
- Magical Items: Though magic items are rare in the Old World, they are coveted and powerful things. This chapter provides rules for generating magic weapons, armour, and stranger devices.
- The Great Hospice: A retreat from the perils of the world, the Great Hospice provides a refuge for those who need it — and can afford it. Just north of Altdorf, the Hospice is a detailed location with maps, NPCs, plot hooks, and more.
- Theatre of War: Though combat is a common feature of WFRP games, open warfare is rarely explored. This chapter provides rules for creating a cinematic battle in which competent Characters can influence the outcome.
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up