The season of giving is finally here! All of us at Mox are so excited to bust out our sweaters and fill our store with holiday cheer. But what we’re MOST hyped for is the incredible opportunity for Mox Portland to partner with our one-of-a-kind neighbor SCRAP PDX for Willamette Weekly’s Give!Guide. SCRAP provides affordable crafting materials and inspiring educational programs to the city of Portland, fostering creative expression AND environmentally sustainable behavior.
Starting today November 1st, and running all the way through New Year’s Eve, Mox Portland is pledging support for SCRAP in the following ways:
- Chef Carlla will serve holiday bread pudding specials, donating $1 per dessert sold. The ingredients will rotate throughout the season, so make sure to ask for the current flavor!
- Mox Portland will give $25 gift cards to the first 25 donors that give at the $250 level to SCRAP through the Give!Guide website.
Then, from November 25th onwards, we’ll be adding three MORE initiatives:
- Mox Portland will host a Giving Tree, decorated with tags made by SCRAP volunteers. Each tag details what that giving level provides to the youth in their programs!
- Mox Portland will accept donations for SCRAP through our register during checkout, matching donations up to $1000!
- Mox will offer Thank You coupons to guests who donate $15 or more at the register. Each coupon gets you 20% off 1 item, and they’re valid from 12/8/22 to 2/28/23. Some restrictions apply.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page to see more of SCRAP’s incredible creations. Next time you’re at Mox Portland, make sure to visit their donation center just a block away and pick up something special you couldn’t find anywhere else!