The Mox Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper service brings the Mox experience to your living room. Need help picking holiday gifts? Looking for a present for a gamer friend? We’ve got you covered, book a Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper session.
Using the below links you can book appointments to speak with a Mox Retail Associate via video call to place orders for future pickup. Perfect if you're not sure what to get your gamer friends this holiday season. Keep reading for full details on the Personal Shopper service.
The Mox Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper service allows us to offer one on one help with and recommendations for the awesome games and products we sell at Mox. The service is offered virtually to make it as convenient as possible for our guests. We are passionate about games and part of the fun is paring the right game with the right person. You can book 30-minute appointments with Mox Retail Sales Associates to get your gaming questions answered and then check out online to complete your purchase, we'll have the items ready for you Curbside Pick-Up.
What’s exciting about the Mox Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper service?
You get the full-service experience of visiting Mox from the comfort of your home. At the time of booking, you’ll provide your name, email, and any information about the kind of gaming you’re looking to do or the person you’re buying for. Then, your friendly Mox Retail Sales Associate will give you a call the day of your appointment and will have tailored recommendations ready for you! You’ll also have time to ask follow-up questions and even get recommendations for other titles you might like based on additional feedback.
Does the service cost anything to use?
Booking your appointment is totally free, and your products will cost the same as if you had if you shopped in-store.
Can I use this service to make Card Kingdom purchases?
At this time the service will be limited to the product available for purchase at our Mox Retail store, so MTG singles or other products available exclusively on Card Kingdom will not be available.
Who is this service for?
The Mox Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper Service is limited to customers who are able to pick up their items at our brick and mortar locations, in Seattle and Bellevue WA, and Portland OR. Shipping is not available for this service at this time, however, we plan on expanding the ways we offer this service in the future! While the service is family-friendly, appointments must be made by customers of ages 18 and older.
Do I have to own a webcam/appear on camera to use the service?
Not at all! You will not be required to appear on camera during your appointment, and a webcam is not required. Your Mox Retail Sales Associate will appear on camera and will be able to show you the games in-store on our shelves.
How does the Mox Virtual Board Game Personal Shopper Service work?
- Follow the “Book Here” button at the end of this blog post to make an appointment using our Booking Calendar.
- On the morning of your scheduled appointment, you’ll receive an email from us containing your meeting invite.
- At your scheduled appointment time, just follow the link and a Retail Sales Associate will be waiting for you virtually.
- During your appointment, your Retail Sales Associate will be happy to make recommendations, answer questions about titles, and even walk you through the store to allow you to look through what’s on the shelves.
- At the end of your appointment, let your Retail Sales Associate know what items you’d like to place on hold. You'll then go to the online store to add the items you are interested in to your cart and check out.
- To claim your purchase, either head down to the store and pick up your items at the Retail counter, or drive down and give us a call when you arrive for Curbside Pickup.
- If you opted-in to provide feedback about your experience, we will send you a link to our feedback survey after your appointment! Feel free to complete it after you’ve made your purchase.
Can I have a Retail Associate teach me how to play the game, help me with setup, or run an event for me?
At this time, this service is only for customers looking for game recommendations to purchase. We are not offering gaming setup or event services through the program. We hope to expand to additional services in the future.
What happens if I miss my booking, or if I’m running late?
Your Mox Retail Sales Associate will wait for up to 10 minutes beyond your appointment start time before canceling your appointment. If you miss it and want to reschedule, you’re more than welcome to do so! There are no no-show or late arrival charges associated with missing your appointment.
Not sure what to get your friends and family for their Birthdays or the Holidays?
Board games make the best presents, and if you're not sure what you get we're here to help. We have a true passion for board games and love sharing that with our community. If you need some help please consider booking an appointment today! If you have a friend or family member who needs help picking out games recommend this service to them, we would love to help them out. The service is completely free and we love introducing new people to gaming.
-See you at Mox