Vampire: The Masquerade - Chicago by Night
- Mechanism Rulebooks
- System Vampire: The Masquerade
Accept no substitutes: Chicago is the city of vampires.
Claim a haven on the Gold Coast. Carve a place of this bustling metropolis for yourself. Subjugate a handful of the living on Michigan Avenue. Take a few deep drinks from some of the intoxicating vessels we have around here. Discover the nightlife. Come visit the Succubus Club, the Blue Velvet, or Red Noº 5, if they’ll let you in. The guest list is pretty damn exclusive. Introduce yourself to the Ventrue Prince. Get to know his vision. Buy into it. Serve it. Stay on his good side and your immortality is going to be just fine. Just ignore the purges of Anarchs, Thin-Bloods, and fledglings when it grows inconvenient, yeah? Stay invested in the Camarilla and it’ll stay invested in you. Remember who’s got your back and who can take that backing away in the blink of an undead eye. Don’t go digging into business that doesn’t concern you. Don’t go wandering into territory you don’t know, because someone will claim your skull as a trophy. Don’t screw with another Kindred’s kine, or you’ll find your own murdered and dropped in a dumpster, and that’ll just be the start of your problems. Chicago can be everything for a vampire like you. You just have to accept Chicago into your heart. Become a part of the city.
Chicago by Night includes:
- A history of Chicago from multiple vampire perspectives and accounts of the domain as it exists in the modern nights, along with systems for how to run this city like the twisted, dysfunctional machine it is.
- An introduction for the Clan of Night’s entry to the Camarilla and rules for playing Lasombra in Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition, including their Discipline of Oblivion.
- Over 50 individual Kindred with biographies, ambitions, secrets, relationships, and reasons for inclusion in any given chronicle, along with fiction illustrating these characters and key locations around the city.
- A multitude of chronicle hooks covering everything from the Beast and the Hunger to Humanity and Hierarchy, and a single large chronicle in which the Lasombra make it their mission to join the elite ranks of the Camarilla.
- Coteries illustrating the factionalism of Chicago’s Kindred and new coterie examples for your characters.
- Loresheets for characters new to or already based in Chicago, providing players easy ways to integrate their characters into the book’s many stories
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up