Warhammer AoS: Soulbound - Champions of Death
- Mechanism Rulebooks
- System Soulbound
Champions of Death allows players to create tragic, damned, and twisted undead characters for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound! The book features new undead Species, new Archetypes, new Talents, and devastating new spells and Miracles.
Champions of Death Includes:
- Insight into the Great Necromancer Nagash, his history with the Soulbound, and why he may deign to forge a deathly Binding with his own skeletal hands.
- Rules to play as horrifying Ghouls, skeletal Wights, vindictive Soulblight Vampires, spectral Nighthaunts, or powerful Ossiarch Bonereapers, as well as advice on how and why your character became Soulbound and dozens of sample Short- and Long-term Goals.
- 20 new Death-focused Archetypes such as the Vampire Lord and Knight of Shrouds, as well as rules for playing sub-factions such as the Blisterskin of the Flesh-eater Courts, the Mortis Praetorians of the Ossiarch Bonereapers, the Vyrkos Dynasty of the Soulblight Gravelords, and many more!
- Over 50 new Talents, 10 powerful new Miracles of Nagash, and 50 new spells drawn from the twisted Lores of Magic wielded by the undead — including five terrifying new Endless Spells!
- Over 30 new Endeavours for undead characters to undertake, as well as new Dark Rituals to unleash on your foes — host a grand feast of the Flesh-eater Courts, bestow the Blood Kiss of the Soulblight Vampires, or raise a horde of zombies to do your bidding!
- Advice for Gamemasters and players on running Death-focused campaigns, as well as statistics for over a dozen servants of the Forces of Order for your Champions of Death to face!
In Store Pickup
You purchase your order and instead of us shipping it to you we get your order ready for you to come in to store and pick up